Pages

Ehindiquotes. Powered by Blogger.

About Me



Profile:


Lecturer


Name
Vikas Shivajirao Pawar
Address
Hanuman Nagar, Malegaon Road ,Nandgaon Dist Nashik (Maharashtra-India)-423106
Education
MTech in WEB TECHNOLOGY-2015(JNTU-Hyd)
B.E.Computer-2012(Pune-MH)
12th and 10th from my Hometown Nandgaon-2007 and 2005 lly


Designation
Lecturer
Passionate about
Teaching and Blogging
Worked Place
Serco Technology Mumbai, Gurukul Polytechnic College Nandgaon and SSC Polytechnic Chalisgaon
Email_Id
pawar.vikas1111@gmail.com
Website Owned
This Website consisting of inspirational, motivational, love, life and many more quotes of unusual personalities…

Welcome Dear Friends,
                 The first query should arise in your mind why I made this blog??? Respond to same is absolutely simple. 
               This website is designed for all people like you but specially those who have missed proper track of their life due to some reasons. So the vital goal of this blog is to make a  provision of good thoughts to those people so that they could find the good track once again by reading these inspirational, motivational quotes by different unusual personalities...
                   I also thankful to one of my dear friend who helped me to design and inspired to make such kind of blog. I can't introduce myself as an author of this website because all the quotes on this website are the sayings of great personalities and I just arranged them properly and posted over here.
                So I consider myself as administrator of this website instead of author because I only managed the things here for you. I will be very happy and lucky if any one among you get inspired and motivated by reading this blog.
               The quotes I taken on these blog is from different sources like newspapers, books etc. Some of them I only translated into suitable Hindi language from Marathi and English. So I prepared this all by my side...still if any mistakes persist on this, I kindly apologize for it.
                                                                                                                                Thank you